- How the Australian Army is using its amphibious capability to contribute to contemporary operations
- What opportunities does an amphibious capability offer commanders?
- What are the lessons learned about conducting amphibious operations on Exercise Talisman Sabre and other unit experiences?
- Is Australia ready to conduct amphibious operations?
- The importance of effective junior leadership
- Rapid planning without complete information is a reality in amphibious operations
- The importance of maintaining fitness, professionalism and discipline on board
- The importance of an advanced understanding of communications architecture
- Orchestration of effects
Listen to the podcast and share your thoughts with us about Australia’s amphibious capability and what we need to learn as we move forward into the future.
About the producer: Sharon Mascall-Dare is a Reservist Public Affairs Officer posted to HQ 9th Brigade in South Australia. In her civilian life she is an award winning BBC radio broadcaster and Adjunct Associate Professor in the School of Communication at the University of South Australia.